Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again... The Hits (Deluxe Edition) (2012)


CD:

01 Dance Again-feat Pitbull
02 Goin' In-feat Flo Rida
03 I'm Into You-feat Lil Wayne
04 On The Floor-feat Pitbull
05 Love Don't Cost A Thing
06 If You Had My Love
07 Waiting For Tonight
08 Get Right-feat Fabolous
09 Jenny From The Block (Track Masters Remix)-feat Styles P. & Jadakiss
10 I'm Real (Remix)-feat Ja Rule
11 Do It Well
12 Ain't It Funny (Remix)-feat Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah
13 Feelin' So Good (Remix)-feat Big Pun & Fat Joe
14 All I Have-feat LL Cool J (Bonus Track)
15 Qué Hiciste (Bonus Track)
16 Let's Get Loud (Bonus Track)

DVD:

01 Dance Again-feat Pitbull
02 On The Floor-feat Pitbull
03 Love Don't Cost A Thing
04 If You Had My Love
05 Waiting For Tonight
06 Get Right
07 Jenny From The Block
08 I'm Real (Remix)-feat Ja Rule
09 Do It Well
10 Ain't It Funny (Remix)-feat Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah
11 Feelin' So Good (Remix)-feat Big Pun & Fat Joe

















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário